Maternity Shoot

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ok so my blog friend Natasha over at Schue Love is about to have a baby any day now! She was due yesterday and I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of her little man. She lives in Lake Tahoe (so jeal!) with her sweet hubby and golden retriever. I went gaga over her maternity photo shoot and wanted to share it with you. Enjoy and make sure to check out the rest of her maternity pics at her blog, Schue Love.










Also make sure you check out her amazingly adorable nursery here. It looks straight out of a magazine! I am obsessed! Hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do. :) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks for sharing these Natalie!!! I sure hope I get to meet this little guy soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!