Huntington Beach Part II

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Even though yesterday was overcast at the beach we made up for it with some shopping. :) I am proud to say that I did not buy one thing for myself or B but instead focused on Father's Day items. Mission accomplished...I am officially done buying gifts for my dad, M's dad, and M.
backseat driver

too bright for B to open her eyes

a day with my girl
Today I'm heading back to my old neighborhood to visit our neighbors. I'm excited to see them...we miss them so much! Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Aww B's cyber-twin, A, had the same outfit! I had to take it back last wk because it was in NB and she ever wore it! Good job resisting the urge to shop for yourself and B! So hard!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!