The Many Faces of Blair

Friday, June 8, 2012

In the mornings after daddy goes to work B and I sleep in and snuggle in our bed. When she wakes up she gives me lots of smiles and coos which makes for good picture taking! Below is a montage of my favorites. :)

totally has daddy's face in the top right...that lower lip!

posing like mommy in the top left :)

Bella wanted me to share this picture with you... ;)

Today my mom and I are going to Huntington beach for the day. Excited for shopping, eating, and bronzing! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. B is so cute. I love the little faces! Have fun in Huntington beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soo cute! And have fun in HB today! My dad lives there! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!