1.Polar Paradise: Singing, Santa, and the lighting of the bay along with sledding, ice carvings, and puppet shows. For more information click HERE.
|Crystal Cove Tree Lighting|
|Corona del Mar Christmas Walk|
5.Shopping at Fashion Island: I'm sure M is surprised this isn't my favorite Christmas activity but it is a close second! Nothing says "Christmas" like some high end shopping with a view of the ocean. For the ultimate shopping experience click HERE.
|Fashion Island Shopping|
Don't forget there are so many fun activities to do year round as well. Here are a few...
• Grab a milkshake at Ruby’s on the Balboa Pier
• Watch the fisherman on the Newport Pier reel in the catch of the day
• Witness the gray whales migrate on a whale watching excursion
• Catch the top body surfers in action at the world-famous Wedge
• Bike along the historic Back Bay
• Hike through Crystal Cove State Park after an infamous brunch at The Beachcomber
• Learn how to kayak and use a stand-up paddleboard for the first time
• Snack on a Balboa Bar while strolling on Balboa Island
• Show outdoors at Fashion Island because the weather is great all year long – pet friendly!
• Take in a sunset cruise in a Duffy Boat around the harbor, then dock and dine at the Cannery Restaurant
• Roam the beaches at Crystal Cove State Park and the historic beach cottages