They are...

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

BOYS! We found out last weekend that my brother and sis-in-law are having twin BOYS! They already have a little guy who will be 19 months when the twins are born. Blair still remains as the only little lady among all the grandkids and she's surely not sad about that! She's such a little mama and I can't wait to see her with her new cousins next spring. I still can't believe I'm going to have twin nephews! Life's about to get a little cray for them but so full of blessings too!



Jack and Landon we already love you so much! You have one little lady who is quite excited to meet you!

3 comments:

  1. So so cute!! Can't wait to see pics of Blair with her twin cuzzies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! So exciting! Twin boys will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh congrats!! That is so exciting - so happy for your family :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!