Prep time: 3 Minutes – Cook time: 30 Minutes – Total time: 33 Minutes
Yield: Makes 12-16 Brownies
- 1 Cup Natural Smooth Peanut Butter (if you have a nut allergy you can always try to make these with a seed butter)
- 1/3 Cup Honey (Agave or Maple Syrup – to make these sugar free you can try Stevia)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites (2 Egg Whites)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips (You can use 1/4 Cup Chocolate and 1/4 Cup White like I did)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Spray your 8×8 glass baking dish with a healthy, non stick oil.
- Place all ingredients excluding the chocolate chips in your food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Using a spatula hand mix-in your chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture evenly into your glass baking dish (use your spatula to smooth out the batter).
- Place in the oven and bake for 27 – 30 minutes (until your fork comes out clean).
- Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!
- These are all-natural so I highly suggest storing them in a sealed tight container in your refrigerator.