Camera Roll Dump

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I was scrolling through my photos in my phone yesterday and stumbled across some cute ones that on their own aren't enough to post. But together it works!

These girls were all due in April and we celebrate it every year with lunch at a local sandwich shop. Two out of the Three actually came in April (Blair is not one of them). ;)

Cooling off with coffee and the splash pad.

Riding the roller coaster in Toon Town. (say what?!)

Waving to the princesses.

Ferris Wheel romance. Blankie is the third wheel.

Working on my curly hair braiding skills.

Play date in Carlsbad with Harper. I got one photo where Blair wasn't picking sand out of her toes...

D-land with her bestie, Charlotte.


Dads and their dolls. What a stinker Blair is.
Cousins with their Lala.

Princess Jasmine! Blair showed her her orange nails and purple toes (her favorite colors) and J asked if B could paint her nails. Blair will definitely be taking her up on that...
 How was that for some camera roll fun? We're headed to (you guessed it) Disneyland today with a bunch of friends who have passes. Should be a magical day!


1 comment:

  1. So many fun Disney days! And all her cute LP outfits and that braid! Love!

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!