Because Kids Outgrow Diapers, Not Messes*

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

     I can't say how happy I was to stop cleaning our cloth diapers and purchasing disposable diapers when Blair was potty trained. It was quite the accomplishment and I don't miss those days one bit! One thing hasn't changed though and that's our use of wipes. No matter the age of your children (or husband) wipes always seem to be useful. This is where Huggies Wipes come in! Huggies Wipes are now New and Improved with Triple Clean Layers. They are a great way to clean up any family’s mess, not just babys! Huggies Wipes come in a variety of fun, convenient packaging, so whether I keep them stashed in Blair's bathroom, backpack, my purse, or car, there is a design that will suit my needs. They come in stylish designs to compliment any trendy mom’s ensemble.

     I was thrilled when Huggies Wipes asked us to try out their New and Improved Triple Clean Layers at Walmart. They had SO many cute wipes to choose from. Blair and I picked out a few Huggies Simply Clean Disney Wipes (because hello, we are always at Disneyland) along with a Clutch 'n' Clean for my purse and a Huggies Natural Care Designer Tub for her bathroom and our car. Wipes for days!

     Since I'm a nosy girl I thought it would be fun to show you what I haul around in my purse on the reg. Kind of like they do in Us Weekly (minus the celebrity part). You better believe I have my Huggies Clutch 'n' Clean!
Water, sunnies, protein bar, chapstick, lipstick for days, lotion, perfume, Disney passes, business cards, wipes, encouraging scripture and my trusty Starbucks card.



     We honestly use Huggies Wipes for EVERYTHING. We keep a stash in our kitchen island for spaghetti all meal nights. I carry them in my gym bag to wipe Blair's and my hands post workout. I have them in my purse for on-the-go coffee spills in the car. Plus Blair has some in her backpack for Dirty Baby. ;)

And just for funsies let's take a look inside Blair's backpack...

Twistable crayons, sunnies, panties, abc flash cards, mini books, chapstick, mini wet brush, snacks, essential oil rub on, head band, coloring book, and Huggies Simply Clean Disney Wipes!

How cute are these wipes?!

     I also stumbled upon the Huggies Natural Care Designer Tub while at Walmart and had to add them to my cart. Sometimes when we head upstairs to bed I realize too late that she has food all over her face still. These wipes are SO chic and look so cute on her bathroom counter plus they are functional for non bath nights.
Isn't the pattern adorable?


     Make sure you check out all the creative and different ways to use Huggies Wipes here, here, and here.

     What do you guys think? Are you headed out the door to scoop some of these great Huggies Wipes up? We have sure been loving ours and I can't wait to take them to Disneyland this week!

Thank you to Huggies for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try Huggies Wipes at Walmart! It's companies like them that keep my blog up and running.

1 comment:

  1. love all those cute containers. & her Pottery barn bookbag is super cute! Harper has one that size and as soon as we forgo the diapers, she'll finally be able to carry her own goodies in it :P haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!