Pining for Pineapple

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First of all I have had an overwhelming outpouring of encouragement from all of you. So many people I have never met have been filling my inbox and facebook messages with such sweet words. Your stories/advice/concern make me feel so blessed. I am so grateful that God is surrounding me with people who care. It sure makes a big difference in my moral to know how hard you all are praying. Thank you!

And to distract myself  I've noticed that the pineapple trend is in full force lately and I think it's pretty cute! I scooped up this pineapple sweatshirt for Blair a couple days ago and am looking forward to taking it with us to the beach this weekend. So adorable! Here are some more of my pineapple pics below...



Those moccs are calling my name!!!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely just bought a pineapple cardigan for me at Target this week...it's cool for adults too, right?! :)

    http://www.target.com/p/merona-women-s-ultimate-3-4-sleeve-v-neck-cardigan-assorted-prints/-/A-15038777#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=cardigan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!