Maternity Photos {Tiffany}

Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's no secret that my sis-in-law is a true stunner. The girl turns heads everywhere she goes and now that she's pregnant with her first child she gets double the stares! She and my brother took some maternity photos last weekend by the ever so talented Lauren at La Sol Photography. The photos are beautiful and I just can't wait to meet that little boy inside! 

like woah...pregnancy model, right?!








She sure wears pregnancy well, right?! And the nursery for her little man is so darn cute...can't wait to showcase it soon! Have a great weekend, babes. I have some wedding/baby showers to attend along with a round of Clomid to start. Prayers appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! and good luck with the clomid, be sure to fairly warn matt that it will make you potentially insane! And be sure to take an easy on yourself if you aren't feeling like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her pictures are gorgeous! I wish I looked like that when I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh yes!!! She looks fantastic!! These pics could be right out of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on clomid, I started my third round last night. You can do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be praying! You got this. {{He gives us the desires of our heart.}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet! And you will make a wonderful auntie!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow she is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!