They tried to make me go to rehab...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

...but I said no no no! You can thank me later for getting those lyrics stuck on your head. :)

Last year I bought a few chairs from a garage sale and rehabbed them here and here. And when I say "I" I mean Matt of course. ;) I He finally got around to our last chair and once again I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Before rehab...

this is the best pic i have...it's the red one in the back
After Rehab...


got the fabric on clearance at JoAnn
got stylish with a throw and pillow

and there she sits in all her glory!
Thanks again, M, for completing another item on my check list. Now I'm off to paint the buffet some more... can't even wait to show you the finished product!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, they look beautiful!!! Great job, hubby! :) I always ask my hubby to do our house projects, too!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Man I wish my husband was handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!! i so want to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really great! How did he change the back of the chair? I have no clue about these things. Can't wait to see the buffet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's the same chair as the red one. he just spray painted it and recovered the seat. :)

      Delete
  5. They turned out great!! Love the mix of patterns too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!