Friday

Friday, February 28, 2014

     I'm up to my ears in party crafting so I know you will understand the short and sweetness of this post. :) With one week left till go time things are getting serious over here...


For one of us anyway...
Others of us are just along for the ride. :)

I'll be painting my kitchen some more this weekend along with crafting for Blair's party. The thrilling life of a DIY mom! But really I love this kinda stuff and wouldn't trade it! I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm so thankful for all my readers and all of the sweet and encouraging things you say to me on a daily basis. xo

8 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Happy early bday Blair!!!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this party!! Cuteness overload :) I'm just starting our planning now, better get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, this party idea looks so cute! I have a goal to be more of a DIY mom. It is a new thought process for me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wit to see her whole party come together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the Donut Shop in action! ;) Look at the cute little thumb sucker, ahhh she's darling! :)

    xo
    Megan
    Hello Newlywed Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just can't wait to see it all come together! The donut theme is one of my absolute favorites right now. It is SO SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to see the party come together!! It's going to be awesome!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see party details! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!