Happy Valentine's Day!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, friends! B has received some adorable Valentine's from some of her blogging friends this week that she gets to open today. I can't wait to share them all with you on Monday! For now I thought it would be fun to take a peak at where we were last year.









Oh my! She's just too cute and chubby! I've said it before and I'll say it again...if our next kiddo is a girl I'm not gonna be sad! :) And look at what a difference a year makes!









If you know toddlers you know how difficult it is to get a non-blury picture of them! The above skirt was from last year and it still fits! Valentine's Day win. :) I'm just loving watching this girl grow up and I'm seriously itching for another. Baby fever times a million over here! And that my friends is what Valentine's Day is for. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Wow how much they change in one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They change too quickly, but she is still precious as ever!! Positive thoughts your way for baby 2!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf! Those red shoes! I'm dying! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little girl is precious! And her little outfits are to die for!
    Just recently found your blog and I'm looking forward to following along :)
    xo
    raisingaverymae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just adorable! So cute and so grown up from last year!! Love the onesie and the skirt! And jean jackets on little girls is my new fave thing!!

    You can find me blogging about Ellie and "Life on the Parsons Farm" : atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks just so cute and adorable <3
    It is always nice to have kids around and see them growing up. Hope you enjoy your Valentine's day and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it jacket and no jacket way! The pop of pink from the belt is lovely, great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!