What happens in Vegas...

Monday, March 25, 2013

Vegas never ceases to amaze me. I'm always excited to go and always excited to get back home. We had a really great time but I missed my baby girl! We ate some delicious meals, shopped, laid out by the pool, and danced our pants off! I'm definitely not as gangster as I used to be... This mama was ready for bed by 1:30 most nights. I did manage to make it till 3 one night but was very sad when 8am came the next day... Five hours of sleep is not enough! When in Rome Vegas...

 

We stayed at the palms hotel and actually got upgraded to the penthouse because they overbooked our suites! It was ah-maz-ing. We had a Jacuzzi on our balcony overlooking the strip with 2800 sq feet of space to throw all of our sequined attire around in. At $5000 a night we will never experience that again. Only in Vegas!

I also picked up a few cute things for me and B (sorry M) which I will have to show you later this week!

We went with a super fun group of girls and here is what we learned...

Clubs are not worth it unless you have a table

Heels are the devil

Flip flops should be in your purse at all times

Pumping milk in Vegas is annoying but necessary

Nobody hates on fourth meal

It's totally acceptable to wear anything from sweats to sequined pants

Allow Dads to ride in your cab with you. They always pay the tab :)

And what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ;)

 

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I just went away for the first time this weekend. Like you I had fun with my BFFs but I had the BEST time walking through the door and seeing my precious babies!

    www.samandasha2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like SO much fun! And I must know where all of your outfits are from! You are one hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! I hope you enjoyed yourself always good to have some ME time & good for you for still BFing!! I wish I could have done it longer but my body wasn't making enough milk for little man!!

    http://mamaslittlesecretblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!