birthday love

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Originally I really didn't plan on doing much of anything on Blair's real birthday because her party is this Saturday (plus she's really not going to remember). But after talking to a couple friends I decided to do a little something at least!
We decided to go to Farrell's ice cream parlor for lunch and then hit up the park afterwards. B had a great time with her Lala and Uncle Jake. Dada even took his lunch break to eat with us! The employees sang an awesome birthday song and this mama maybe shed a couple tears. I know, at Farrell's? But I did...
she loved the loud music!
heaven


relaxing after her feast


so much happy in one baby!


** I just added this little birthday video...it's pretty cute!

7 comments:

  1. so cute! I hope to do something like that on A's real birthday, not sure if it'll be ice cream, but we find out a few days before 1 if she can handle dairy :) Love the pic of her leaning back and that head of hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! I'm sure she had a wonderful time! I wish I had taken Owen out on his actual birthday but I had so much to get done for his party :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could just eat her! That last pic in the swing...love! Such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! Where is there a Farrell's still open?! Let's just say the one I went to while growing up has been closed for...well...a quarter of a century. What a lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has made
    available to communities literature which provides guidance and technical information educating communities on how to
    become disaster resistant in the face of natural disasters.

    However, it is still possible to insect the
    terminals and make sure there is no corrosion.

    Both Intel and AMD contain information built in the processor to allow the processor to
    be used efficiently with mobile computing saving on battery life while giving the best performance.


    My page :: internetradio
    My web page :: youtube videos downloaden

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't want to drive all the way back to Autozone to pick up a new terminal post clamp, so I figured I'd attach it and see what happened.
    So, follow the battery power saving tips above to get the most
    bang for your buck. Aside from these types of power packs, you can even choose the 8-cell and also 12-cell electric
    battery.

    Here is my website http://fspcomp.web.lehigh.edu/index.php/index.php?title=Tips-For-Bringing-In-New-Customers-With-Internet-Marketing-Strategies

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!