Happy 6th Anniversary!

Friday, March 29, 2013

On March 31st M and I celebrate our 6 year anniversary! Let's take a trip down memory lane...

our 1st year of dating at our 8th grade dance. oh yes. 97
freshman year midwinter dance 98
sophomore year swim season (don't worry I had to get my teeth pulled that year. So awesome.) 00
high school graduation 02

college graduation 05

line dancing 06

engagement 06

wedding 07

finding out B was a she :)

and baby makes three (my face. ha ha)

B's 1st birthday!
Matt... I'm so glad you are my amazing husband. You're the low-key to my high maintenance, the slow-down to my hurry, the let-it-be to my worry, the unwind to my all wound up, the soft kiss to my talk talk talk. You're the yes to whatever I need, the answer to all I could ever ask for in someone to love. I love you so much! Happy 6th year anniversary!

Tonight we are going to to Maggiano's Italian Restaurant in Costa Mesa. I had the cheesecake there in Vegas and I can't stop thinking about it! Yummmm!

9 comments:

  1. Loved see these pics I had no idea you dated so long! My fav is you 3 in the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! You two make the sweetest couple! Loved seeing the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures. And might I recommend the beef tenderloin medallions? Nick and I order them every time...melt in your mouth delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!! Those pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are are SO cute and your hubby is a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy how much you changed from 2000 to 2002!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to comment the other day, but I hate doing it from my phone... So funny, but I had teeth pulled in 8th grade and have the same smile in all my 8th grade dance/graduation photos! Happy Anniversary, so wonderful for you guys to have so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I every time emailed this website post page to all my friends, as if like to read it
    next my links will too.

    Here is my web blog - chapter 7 bankruptcy florida

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!