Eggcellent

Thursday, March 28, 2013

People need to seriously stop being so creative on Pinterest. It makes me sick! But, where would I be without it? Dying my Easter eggs the old school way is where I would be. Paas Dye used to be as good as it gets but check out these awesome eggs below...

lace eggs. ooh la la!

marbled gold

glitter!

washi tape

white chalk marker

taped

yarn
I began decorating a few eggs yesterday but only had three to work with (that's all that we had left and apparently you should wait 3-5 days before hard boiling fresh eggs or else they won't peel.). I have a feeling next year B and Mama will be decorating eggs together. But until then I will do frou frou eggs till my heart's content!





hello curly, sweaty nap hair!

reading before bed with Dada

Can't wait to show you our finished eggs! Fingers crossed they turn out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!