Summer Nights

Friday, July 27, 2012

This weekend we are going to the beach house. B hasn't seen her uncle Kevin and aunt Tiffany in a while and I am excited for them to see how much she has changed! Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the weather. Yesterday we enjoyed a warm evening in our backyard...

 

My sweet balding girl.

I'm not sure she is enjoying this kiss so much...

muah!

I love you dad!

Not impressed with dads jokes...

blowing bubbles and showing off those thighs!

 

7 comments:

  1. love this idea, keep on bringing the recos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I love to hear what other Momma's recommend. O loves his black and white book too. He also loves "Moo Baa Lalala" and "Goodnight Moon." I am going to do a post about reading to babies and book recommendations next week, just in case your interested! :) I think Owen would love that ball toy, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh shes so smoochable! adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Tiffany cannot wait to smootch her and pinch those thighs :) see you guys tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG..Those cheeks and thighs are too cute! My little one is balding too!! It makes me so sad. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe how big she is getting! Love her eyes and of course those thighs!!! I also totally think she looks more like you...definitely still see Matt, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!