A First Time for Everything

Friday, July 13, 2012

Well last night was a night of firsts. B and I spent our first night away from home without Daddy. We stayed at the beach and he went back home to work. Since I always write my blog post the night before I can't tell you yet how it went but I can tell you that the electricity was out from 8-11 pm. Awesome. So that meant that B had to tough it out without her white noise machine and I had to rely on my hearing as a baby monitor. As of now (it's 9pm) so far so good.

Yesterday my mom and I went shopping at Fashion Island in Newport Beach. The weather was really weird with what seemed like a tropical storm. It even rained on us! We went to Lululemon, Anthropologie, and other shops and then finished the day off with some of the best fish tacos I have ever had at a bakery of all places! (Pain du Monde).

Today we are just planning on another day at the beach! Gotta love it! We have no big plans for the weekend but may be purchasing a pool table from a friend. M is pretty stoked about the possibility of it! I'm putting the white flag up on this whole issue...

PS we have pretty bad internet down here at the beach but I have lots of blogs that I've been wanting to comment on! Hopefully I can catch up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!