Finna and Emma Organic Clothing

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

One thing I really love doing is dressing my kids. I think it is so darn cute when they match and coordinate...it makes my little type A personality soar! Finn and Emma kindly sent the twins organic coordinating rompers that are so cute! I love their unique prints and patterns.

Their garments are made with buttery soft g.o.t.s. certified organic cotton and non-toxic eco-friendly dyes. The garment snaps are lead and nickel free and feature pieces from real coconuts in the center of the snaps.

As a lover of cloth diapers (we used them for a year with Blair) Finn and Emma make their garments extra roomy to accommodate bigger bums.



Finn and Emma also sell darling wood play gyms and teethers. Their wood toys are made from untreated Indian hard wood and finished with vegetable seed wax. They also carry hand-knit toys from organic yarn...only the best for your baby!

They are currently selling a darling gift set assortment that would be a great present for a mama-to-be for Christmas! Or for a baby's first Christmas. Head over to Finn and Emma and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!