Lorena Canals Rug

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Over the weekend we received our Lorena Canals rug for Everly's room and we love it! It is seriously SO soft and cozy and the best part is that it is natural and machine washable...genius right?! I don't think I'll ever be able to purchase a rug that's not washable after this...

Lorena Canals rugs are handmade using all natural dyes, are eco friendly, and have no VOCs like most rugs do...perfect for keeping your little babe safe. I love that this flamingo pink rug has different shades of pink. It makes it so versatile!

Their website boasts of many sophisticated natural rugs for your kiddos' rooms but also has a wide variety of rugs that would look gorgeous in an adult's space too! I had a really hard time choosing.

Proceeds from the rugs help support schooling for children in India (where the rugs are made) which is an added benefit in my book! Head over to their website and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!