Tiny Prints Christmas Card

Friday, December 2, 2016

This year as I was scouring Tiny Prints for the perfect card to complement our Christmas pictures I stumbled across one that read, "The More the Merrier." With the sweet addition of our two little babes I couldn't pass it up! We are so incredibly grateful for them. Just this time last year I was in the middle of the IVF process. If I could have seen a snap shot of this year's Christmas card back then I would not have believed it! And most days I still don't believe it. I am blessed with the sweetest kiddos (most of the time). ;)

I always love our cards and invitations by Tiny Prints. They have SO many choices and their quality is spot on. One of my favorite things is the liner on the inside of the envelope...it makes me smile when I open our cards and see smiling faces back at me!



This year I took the time to upload all my addresses from my address book. Having them printed makes my envelopes look pretty sharp and saves my hand from cramping. ;) 



If you haven't picked up your holiday cards yet do it now! Tiny Prints is still having a cyber Monday sale...up to 50% off all cards! Yippee! 


2 comments:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!