Cool Mama Breast Feeding Clothes

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Last week Cool Mama sent me one of their nursing tops and I can't believe I've been functioning without them! The fabric is super soft made from bamboo and the cut of the shirt is very flattering. The sleeve is a bit longer to hide my not-so-toned arms and it's very blousy around the mid section which always helps.

And the best part is that you can wear these while pregnant AND breast feeding! A second bonus for me is that I can nurse both babies at the same time without needing a nursing cover. This solves so many problems! I seriously can't wait to order more of these tops...they have dresses too!

And yes I do see the humor in the following pictures...those are the babies' heads, I swear! Ha ha!





Easy side slit allows baby to get to the good stuff. 



Chatting with Everly while Cal finishes up

Please like Cool Mama on Facebook and use the code "CoolMamaUSA" to get 10% off!

Head on over to their Etsy store and shop HERE . :)
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!