Blair's First Day of Preschool Recap

Thursday, August 27, 2015

We survived Blair's first day of preschool and neither of us cried! In fact, once the teachers opened the door to her classroom Blair was like "Peace out, Mom!" She didn't even give me a kiss goodbye nor did she look back. And while I could let that break my heart I decided that was God giving me some grace. I'll take the happy, well adjusted kid any day. :) In all honesty we have been prepping her for this day for a while now. Plus, her preschool is at our church so she is comfortable there and knows what to expect. Regardless, I was so proud of her for having a great day. And when I asked her if she wanted to go to school again she replied enthusiastically, "Yes, Mom!" This time though, Blair, you better give me a kiss goodbye! ;)



Here's to a great first year of preschool!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Lori Fowler is a great friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great! Lori Fowler is a great friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece used to go there for Preschool! Such a small world! I used to follow your blog a while back, but kinda fell out of the whole blogging thing, and I've just recently gotten back into it! I'm loving all of your posts since I've last looked at your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!