Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

Friday, August 21, 2015

Last Saturday our church hosted another movie night that we couldn't miss...Frozen! Blair dressed up in her Anna costume (and the Anna jewelry she stumbled upon in my Christmas closet stash :/ ) and was in heaven. I ordered another grilled cheese macaroni rib melt and was also in heaven. ;) With temperatures in the triple digits that day, the evening stayed nice and warm!





Haha Olaf's nose slid off.

A frozen bounce house!

And then the movie started and there was no turning back.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'm hosting a bridal shower for my best friend so I'll be busy but it's all fun stuff. :) Can't wait to show you the pictures! I had a lot of help and it's already looking seriously beautiful...gotta love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!