Work it Wedneday {boyfriend jeans}

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

This one's for you, Taylar! ;) My brother's gf recently told me she missed my "work it Wednesday" posts. These posts can be time consuming (hello! costume changes!) and they leave me with a mess (what not to wear) but they are fun and inspire me to get dressed so without further delay here we go! I probably need a new title for this series because I'm not technically getting paid to work in these clothes :/. And my latest attire is less than appropriate for work.

This week I'm busting out my old "boyfriend jeans." Known for their loose fit they are SAHM staple! Here's a few ways I pair mine...

running errandds: simple tee, scarf, and sandals

lunch with girls: lace tank (front tuck!), neon jewelry, and wedges

date night: leopard tank, fitted jacket, booties

park playdate: striped tee, sperrys
bf jeans: vintage express, similar here and here
Hope your feeling inspired to go get into some comfy jeans. I'll be rocking mine today at story time at our local library. Summer is all about trying new things with Blair and so far I'm loving it!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Gotta find a good pair of BF jeans. I have the hardest time finding pants! As far as a new title for Work It Wednesday.... Maybe just "Wear It! (Wednesday)" or something. Since you're kind of encouraging people to wear and work with the clothes they might already have in their closets? Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the park playtime look! I could rock that one every day!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! I've yet to find a pair of flattering BF jeans on my body type. I suspect my short, squatty legs don't help. lol! Date night one looks so cute!

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!