30, Flirty, and Thriving

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thank you everyone for all the sweet birthday wishes. I had a GREAT day yesterday and survived turning 30 with flying colors! I went to lunch with my family and M threw me a great party (even if I did do all my own decorating and cake baking) and I couldn't have been more blessed by all my friends (I said no gifts but they didn't listen!).










seriously it's my birthday and this was the best she could do :/


it took me three tries



blair, charlotte, and ande. charlotte clearly knows how to party!
I'm overwhelmed with such wonderful friends in the community that I live in. We are all so invested in each other's lives and it's so fun seeing our kids growing up in the Lord together. I couldn't ask for a better birthday. Here comes the cliche hashtag...#feelingblessed ;)


12 comments:

  1. Welcome to 30, so glad it was a good one! That party is adorable!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title! 13 Going on 30 is one of my all time favourite movies. :) So glad that you had a fabulous day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun party! I love the gold theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last pic with the little ones partying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those little ladies in the "30" crowns! In the blink of an eye, it'll be their 30th celebration! You'll have to save that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30 looks good on you lady! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! What a fun party! Love all of the pops of gold! 30 was fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome!! Looks like a great celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday Nat! You and your party look fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to 30! Where are those number balloons from?

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!