Valentine's Day for Baby

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's coming! Valentine's Day is officially less than a month away. So I'm giving you plenty of time to scope out outfits for baby. :) I have my eye on a few of the options below. This is Blair's last "first" holiday so we better go out with a bang! Time to start searching Pinterest...


And don't think that I forgot about all those handsome young men out there!


Daily Dose


PS got to meet our Blair's future boyfriend friend's new baby boy last night. He was so sweet and beautiful! Brings back so many memories...


4 comments:

  1. Love the Vday finds!! I need to order a few little goodies for my guy soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things!! Especially for the girls! ;) And oh is that baby inducing baby fever again over here!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hunter boots are adorable. Great little frocks you have here! Eyeing some Tom's for my nephew! How cute are Tom's on little kids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop it right now. She's so stinking cute. The valentine things are adorable! I want a baby girl now :) hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!