Browse and Buy

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One of my favorite bloggers inspired this post. Natasha over at Schue Love did her own closet clean out and I thought it was such a great idea I decided to do one of my own! I am like her in that I HATE to get rid of clothes (those mini skirts I wore with Ugg boots are gonna come back, right?!). I just feel like my closet has enough space to store all my in and out of style clothes so why get rid of them? Um maybe because there are some things in there that haven't been worn in years...

And then there are some clothes (mostly designer jeans) that I'm like "well what if I get skinny all of the sudden?!" Like that ever happens to anyone...

I've got some great stuff (I think) but it just doesn't fit anymore (and I don't going "clubbing" all that much anymore) and I'm tired of living in a fantasy world. Someone may as well wear it and rock it if it can't be me!



Hudson Jeans
black
size 27
$30

 same jeans (back)

 Hudson Jeans 
dark denim boot cut
size 27
SOLD

 same jeans (back)

 black dress from F21 (needs to be worn with slip)
size S
100% silk
$10

 Ella Moss blouse
size S
$15

 same shirt (details of print)

 Black Banana Republic cocktail dress (I REALLY didn't want to get rid of this but back cleavage was NOT an option...)
size 2
$40

 black Juicy Couture blouse
size S
$20

 black lacy blouse from Nordstrom (BP)
size S
SOLD

 black party dress from Nordstrom (BP)
size S
$10

 Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse
size M
SOLD

 party tank
size M
$15

 back of tank (love the studs!)

gold Mac & Jac jacket
size 4
$30

If you're interested in something above or have questions, email me at natalieb1219@gmail.com
All transactions will be done via Paypal invoice.
Thanks for shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! These would have been great a couple of years ago. I need to part with some of my old pretties! I don't think anyone will fight me for my Mom sweaters. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So fun...you've got some great things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I kept my clothes longer! I HATE clutter and weed out my closet like twice a year... Which I always end up regretting the day after I get rid of everything ;) You have some really cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!