Friday, January 18, 2013

If you haven't noticed we're getting a little excited about Valentine's Day over here. My little love bug wanted to show you her new romper...

don't worry tho





I've been wanting to show you my new consignment store finds from last weekend but I've had a hard time getting my act together to actually take pictures. Guess I'll just have to tack it on to next week.

This weekend we are headed to the beach with my family to celebrate my youngest brother's 19th birthday. I'm looking forward to all the extra help quality family time. :) Since our internet is pretty flighty at the beach I'll be seeing you on Tuesday here. Plus MLK Day is technically a holiday so I'll be taking the day off. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. cute! Cant' believe how her hair has thickened and really started to grow in, makes her look so much older.. where are our little babies?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! :) Is that a Hyland's teething tablets bottle she's holding? I ask because it's my son's new obsession. It helps to keep him from flipping over when I change his diaper, haha. :)

    Enjoy your weekend!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her romper is adorable! She gets more beautiful by the day :)

    I remember you doing a post on cloth diapering a while ago, did you stick with it? We just started and if you have any little tips to share I would really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! And thank you for posting--Valentine's Day usually sneaks up on me--so you are making me want to get my act together....or at least try! Haha. Enjoy your weekend at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to squeeze her one of these days!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovebug! I bet she has your heart all a'flutter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek she's so cute. The romper is darling. What is she holding?! haha :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, she is tooo cute!! Love these photos. haha such a sweet little face.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!