My Goodies

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HomeGoods got the best of me (and my mom) this past weekend. But I'm not sad about that! Here are a few goodies that I added to our home.

before: we had a tiny little vase on our counter

after: I found a much larger and prettier option
before: one photo

after: gallery wall (still deciding on which photos) thanks for the advice!   

tray, candles, flowers

a splash of fun (M says the pillow looks like 80s pants)

a metallic frame
before: low plants

after: tall plant stands 
added this picture to our bedroom. I told M that it was Italy and that it could remind him of how much I want to go there.

I thought the above picture blended well with the existing one

also couldn't resist this little guy to add the the Val Day mantel :)
oh and I finally got crackin' on some first bday party decor :)





3 comments:

  1. Homegoods, is the best place ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Valentine's decor and the birthday party decorations! So cute

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!