Teething Essentials

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Yesterday turned out to be "one of those days." B woke up at 5:25 am B had a decent day until about 4 o'clock when she decided to turn the rage on. She was acting tired but wouldn't nap and seemed tired with all her toys. When M came home I did the "hand off" and he took her for a run while I decompressed and made dinner/cleaned up. Isn't it funny how those things can be calming to you when you can do them ALONE? Then I decided I needed a treat for Blair's teething...


Golden Spoon did me right

1. frozen teether 2. dye free Tylenol 3. pure baby tooth brush (to chew on) 4. nighttime orajel 5. celery 6. teething tablets
romper from Gap, celery from Ralphs ;)

8 comments:

  1. I had a dream A woke up with a full mouth of teeth last night.... a girl can dream, right?! (hehe)

    ... its so funny how B and A were 35weekers, are late with teeth and have no interest in crawling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tell me about it! those girls are twins in another life! :)

      Delete
  2. Bless her sweet heart--I bet that hurts! And celery is genius! (Can you tell I don't have children yet?) Ha. Hope she is feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Baby and Poor Momma!!! I hear ya on teething, it's the pits. My guy is 9 months and on tooth number 8! I have tried all of these things except celery. Need to give that one a try. He really liked frozen cucumbers so maybe he would like celery too! And that ice cream looks amaze-ing! You totally deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tooth number 8?!?! i better try the cucumber idea. she may be tiring of celery... :)

      Delete
  4. Teething is so rough. I wish we could go through the sweetness and cuddles of babyhood without the pain and crankiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celery? I've never heard of that!! What a great idea. Easton has 4 teeth and according to his Dr. today she said 4 are coming in...sounds awful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!