Gimme some CAbi

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Aunt recently sent me the CAbi look book for the Spring line. I was literally squealing with delight over the clothes. (Insert eye roll here from Matt). I know, it was raining yesterday and I'm not ready to bare my winter white body but I died a little inside when I saw how cute the stuff is! Here are the looks I am LOVING... (lucky for me I'm helping host a party. My birthday AND mother's day is right after!).


so cute for a date night! Val Day?!

summer bbq? (minus heels?)

lovin these pants

adore this whole look

comfortable cute pants
love that the shorts cover the bum and then some :)

such a fun minty green

ahoy matey! perfect for the beach!

I can hardly wait to get my little paws on some of these items. And I seriously love the quality of the clothes. I purchased my first CAbi items last fall here and I find myself always gravitating towards them in my closet. They are so flattering and comfortable and what new mom doesn't want that?!

PS no one asked me to promote CAbi on my blog...I just really love it.:)

This weekend we are hanging out around home. Maybe a little Homegoods with my Mama and some carpet cleaning with M but not much planned. And that is just fine with me!

OH! And thank you for the suggestions on what to do with my living room I actually already ran out and bought some frames for a gallery wall. :) I think that will help add some interest. I also bought a tray with some candles, knick nacks I liked etc. I can't wait to see what you think...thanks!
*all photos courtesy of CAbi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie -

    Thanks so much for your fantastic review of the CAbi Spring '13 Collection! We're so thrilled that you love the collection...we can hardly contain our squeals either! We love your blog and look forward to seeing you rock your CAbi cutest this spring! :)

    Cheers,
    CAbi Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a way to host an online party? All the clothes you blog from there are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!