Home Updates

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yesterday I mentioned my Aunt and I have been "playing" at my house with different furniture options. And while our work is not done (is a house ever?) here is what we have been up to...

before (empty)

after (well, we're on our way to the final after shots). lowered that picture today.

love my mercury glass lamp find at Homegoods and little table

ignore M's puzzle

added a little whimsy with the typography pillows
We also rearranged the kitchen counter. It's funny how little things make a big difference to me.
lots of empty space on the back counter before

making it look more homey with things I actually use daily  

 And I don't know if I ever showcased our new headboard (only $350!!)
the day we moved in. Ha.

yay for the headboard! so much more grown up.

i'm a sucker for the nail heads
oh and I cut up our new Christmas cards and put them on the fridge. I <3 .="." br="br">
 {DAILY B DOSE}

Yesterday one of B's naps was two hours and I felt like the most productive woman on the planet. Hence, the Christmas card display on the fridge. I was giddy every time I looked at that monitor and she was still snoozin. Is that bad to admit? Well I just did. Love you B...

1 comment:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!