Thursdays Things

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lately I feel like Blair is eating us out of house and home and she is only 10 months! Now I'm starting to sympathize with families who have teenage boys. It seems all I do is shovel food into her mouth. Even though we make her food, I do have some snacks and meals-on-the-go that she loves. Below are my personal favorites and recommendations:


1. nothing but the good stuff in this squeezie. I love it because they don't have to be refrigerated.
2. same as number 1
3. i like the idea of not wasting ziploc bags every day for snacks. bonus: super cute!
4. good for teething and shopping in Target ;)
5. no velcro means my other clothes don't get snagged in the wash
6. hours minutes of entertainment with finger food
7. haven't tried these yet but heard they were like granola bars for baby. maybe when her teeth come in?

Do you have any snack recommendations for my little piggy?

And speaking of piggies... my friend Chelsea sent me this in the mail:


While you can imagine what a feat it was to get this accomplished I just love seeing her little manicured toes! So. Stinking. Cute. I sat under her portable chair and painted away while she ate a Mum Mum (mentioned above). Not perfect but close enough! 

There you have it! The things we're currently obsessed with. :)

7 comments:

  1. We have just started organic cereal bars! My C LOVES them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pedi is the cutest thing I have seen in a while! Adorable! And love this list of food on the go. We had a bad experience with sweet peas from Plum Organic, but hopefully it was the peas and not the brand b/c I have quite the stash already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no! what happened? were they spoiled or he just didn't care for them?

      Delete
  3. Is the food found at any local store or do u have to go to some where like whole foods??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've seen it at Target, Stater Brothers, and Sprouts. :)

      Delete
  4. Love those little pink piggies!! I can't believe she kept still enough for you to do it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here regularly. I am somewhat certain I will be informed many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!
    my site :: temporary shelter

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!