Outdoor Maternity Photo Shoot

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

When I was 27 weeks pregnant my photographer, Carrie, did a lifestyle maternity photo shoot. She really wanted to capture my belly when I was bigger but we were afraid if we waited too long that I would have another pre-term delivery like I did with Blair.

Well, 35 weeks rolled around and I was still pregnant so we decided to capture me in all my round glory. :) I remember these photos were taken after my little stint in the hospital due to some pre-eclampsia symptoms and my ankles were crazy swollen. I was not dying to shower and "get beautiful" but I'm so glad I did now! Since that was my last pregnancy I am so glad we documented it. My belly was HUGE and I don't even recognize that body of mine. It's amazing how God created us and I'm so thankful I was able to carry these babies to term!














Flower crown by @juniperandmint.

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! So glad you got them done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant lady! seriously stunning! where is your off-the-shoulder dress from?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They belong to my photographer... I'm not sure. Probably Etsy!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!!! Where are your dresses from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They belong to my photographer… She probably got them on Etsy

      Delete
  4. gorgeous pics, what a great memory!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!