Weekend Happenings

Monday, May 16, 2016

Over the weekend we had a mini vacation with some of our friends in Temecula. We enjoyed some time away from our littles lounging by the pool and eating. Two of my favorite things! We rented a house and hot up Wilson Creek winery which was seriously so beautiful. I totally want to go back! They had fun live music, wine slushies, and lots of outdoor lawn games for guests to enjoy. The weather was gorgeous and we brought our own meats, cheeses and snacks for a picnic. I highly recommend it!

I can't stop staring at my belly button lol. The funny thing is that it's not technically an outie yet but the top half lifts up so much it looks like it!



When we got home we had to take a nap from our vacation. :) We stayed up way too late every night playing games and talking but it was worth it! I sure do feel special to have such great friends!

2 comments:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!