Birthday Shenanigans

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Over the weekend I celebrated my 29ish birthday. ;) We went to the beach for the night and had a tasty dinner at one of my favorite restaurants (thanks Mom and Dad!) followed by 31 flavors. Can't beat that! The weather was great and we had a great time at the pool. Watching Blair swim with Matt in the pool is my kind of vacation. Har har.

The day before my birthday started off with Starbucks and cinnamon rolls waiting on my nightstand!
Such a swimmer! Except when she panicked because she jumped in without her goggles...

Papa and his grandkids!

Woah Nelly look at that belly!

Part of the reason for the belly right there in that pink cup!


Helping me pick out some shoes for my shower. These did not make the cut unfortunately. ;)

Finished off the weekend with some love from my friends at a a fun group dinner!
I sure felt blessed after this weekend spent with such wonderful family and friends. So far 32 has been great and I can't wait to hold my belated birthday gifts sometime this summer! Preferably not before 32 weeks... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday!! Looks like you had an amazing weekend celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your blk and white maxi dress from? So cute!! Glad your had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!