Tiny Prints Invitations for a Modern Geometric Shower

Thursday, May 26, 2016

I loved the modern geometric vibe of my baby shower and the invitations we used from Tiny Prints gave guests a sneak peek at what was in store! We came thisclose to having a snafu with the invitations saying "twin boys" but luckily they worked with us to change it to say "twins" in the nick of time. Tiny Prints always accommodates my needs and has such a great selection of stationary. They were also gracious enough to let us choose some favor stickers and thank you cards as well! Check them out below...


I love the simplicity of the design; it really complemented the shower decor well!

Guests went away with home made sugar cookies in geometric shapes and were reminded to use the hashtag #teenyandtiny. :)


Writing thank you cards is more fun with cute stationary! Don't you agree?
I'm always so impressed with the quality of Tiny Prints. Thank you again for making my shower so special and memorable! To check out the rest of the shower go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!