Weekend Happenings

Monday, October 5, 2015

We had a weekend of fun and rain and both of those things make me happy! First we went to Disneyland without our munchkins (minus the newborn) to celebrate a friend's birthday. After we left the park we went to the Anaheim Packing House and had some BOMB cajun food. I can't wait to go back and try some of the other restaurants they have there too!

Poor M had to come straight from work. One of the cast members said he looked really nice today. Hahahahahah
On Saturday morning we had coffee at our friend's roastery along with some Sidecar donuts. My day could have been complete after that but that evening we went to the pumpkin patch with my family. Blair had a crazy tantrum at dinner so we had to forgo the pony ride this time. Sigh. We're headed back there again today to go with some friends from church so we will see if she gets to ride one this time... Isn't discipline fun?!

My cutie nephew who's family is expecting TWINS in spring!

Of course she picked out a pumpkin for Dirty Baby.

Blair's shirt: Carter's, pants: vintage Carter's, boots: Old Navy. My dress: Target, boots: vintage Sam Edelman, necklace: Kendra Scott

The goats were actually super naughty this year and did a lot of jumping to get after the food. B didn't like that one bit and spent most of the time koala-bearing any adult that would let her. Poor thing.
Sunday was a lazy day indoors because we had some RAIN! We played with lots of duplos, watched some Angelina Ballerina on Netflix and cooked some dinner in the crock pot. I would say that fall is finally here but it's supposed to be 99 here again by the end of the week. So, Booooooo. 

Blair wore her Peruvian sweater from Gramma. How cute is it?!
How was your weekend? Seems like everyone on Instagram hit up the Pumpkin Patch too! Did you?

3 comments:

  1. We typically wait until closer to Halloween to visit the pumpkin patch, but seeing your pics makes me want to go this weekend! Happy Monday!

    -Kealey

    www.wakingupwatkins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Disneyland without the kiddos! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love going with them too, but there's something different but just as fun as having an adult only trip!
    Also, I've been dying to try the Anaheim Packing District! Was it good? I hear there's tons of food choices and everything is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend!! The pumpkin patch looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!