And To All A Good Night

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Ok friends it's time to get your holiday jammies on! Honestly there were SO many cute jammies out there and I had a very hard time choosing my favorites so make sure you stop by each store online to see for yourself.

{footed Christmas trees} {fair isle blue} {fair isle red} {santa super hero} {reindeer} {cars} {slippers} {lights}

{reideer and dots} {pink fair isle} {merry and bright} {gold bow} {christmas tree} {slippers} {red fair isle} {lights}

And while Blair is already set for this year's holiday jammies I'm thinking about taking advantage of the sale and getting some for next year. They are just SO cute and I know if I wait her size will be sold out. What I love about a lot of the jammies is that they are unisex! So those of you with boys and girls can get matching jams. It's just the cutest. :)

Today is the last day that Gap is offering 40% off and Old Navy is offering 35% off using the code CHEER. JCrew is offering 25% off with code SHOPNOW and Hannah Anderson  is offering 40% off too! Carter's always has great sales too.Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I got A and K the matching Hannah Anderson ones, obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo many cute choices! I got K the first 2 Baby Gap ones, but I love the HA ones (sold out in our size.)
    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!