Busy Bag DIY Tutorial

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Last week some mommy bloggers and I hosted a busy bag swap amongst ourselves. Below I have given a quick tutorial on the busy bag that I made for Arden...felt food which is great for teaching sequencing and color matching.

This busy bag is super easy to make but does require time. I did most of my crafting in front of the TV at night. Here are the steps below:


1. Choose a wide variety of colored felt at your local Michael's store.


2. Print out and cut out the cupcake patterns below from here.


3. Lay the pattern on the felt color of choice and trace it.


4. Cut out the shape.


couldn't figure out for the life of me why this stupid picture wouldn't go the right way

super cute upside down cupcakes



For the pizza and ice cream felt foods I didn't use a pattern and instead just eye-balled it. This busy bag is a cinch to make! And if you want some other great ideas go check out these mamas DIYs!

Colleen at Meet the Sullivans
Emily at Dear Owen
Michelle at Ten June
Natasha at Schue Love
Erin at Hello Erin

Now go get crafting! 
 

4 comments:

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!