Swings and Things

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Last week B and I went to the park (again). She loves the swings and we had time to kill before Daddy got home so off we went. Maybe that is where she picked up her pneumonia. Yup, that's right, PNEUMONIA. :( Doctor confirmed this on Tuesday with an XRay. I took her in Monday as well but it's a good thing this Mama Bear's instincts took her back the next day. It went undetected because she hasn't had a fever or been too fussy. She has been sleeping great as well. But her appetite has been little to none. My heart breaks for my little sweetie and we're hoping she heals quickly. Here are her (healthy) swing pictures...







1 comment:

  1. O no!! I hope she feels better. My son 4 weeks ago got the flu at 8 weeks old and had to be hospitalized for 5 days. I know what you are going through, I can't wait for this flu and cold season to be over with. In sure Blair will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!