Land of Nod +West Elm

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I got the Land of Nod catalog in the mail recently and I have to say that they nailed it! SO many adorable things for a nursery or kids bedroom (shoot, even mine!). I jumped on their offer of free shipping last week and got some adorable throw pillows. Here is what I'm loving...

anything with a bow is so feminine!

so pretty for anyone's bedroom

gold or silver dot decals... you could do any pattern you choose! i die!

super reasonable price for a pouf seat

had this been around when I was decorating B's nursery I'm sure I would have snagged it. Totally reasonable price. Serena and Lily sells one for like 3 times the price!

rug detail (however I'm sure this isn't so easy to vacuum or remove dog hair from) :(

got this for B's room. love.
this is supposed to be for a little boys room but i thought it looked like a Christmas sweater. already thinking about next year's Christmas decorations. :)

same here...adorable and half off!

could. not. resist. i think sequins have super powers over me. and it's ombre. so much good in one pillow.
 I was also coveting swooning over some pretty items in the west elm catalog. I wish I needed all these things. Or had a spot for them. Or that they matched my decor. Any of the above excuses would work.


floor seating

so fun!

for a grown up girl's room
 Instead of the pillow I just bought, remember?

you know how i feel about sequins
this is fun too
Which pillow do you like for my living room? Do you like them more than the one I have? Worth swapping it out? I'm considering... now who wants to buy my old pillow? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love all these different perspectives and ideas. Will definitely use some of these tips. Such a lovely post, I am in awe of your ambition! ha. I'm so impressed with you.Thank you for sharing :)
    runescape gold for sale
    FF14 CD Key

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!