Popsicle Baby Shower

Sunday, June 4, 2017

My best friend is having her first baby (a boy!) in August and I'm over the moon excited for her! Over the weekend my friends and I threw her a Popsicle shower since she's "ready to pop"! ;) We incorporated bright summery colors like tangerine, aqua, teal, mint, and raspberry. Of course we had to serve some homemade ice pops and other desserts shaped like Popsicles.
























Congrats Diana and Sam! We absolutely can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy! 

Sources:

Gold Mylar Balloons: Michaels
Honeycomb Balls: Amazon
Balloons: Amazon
Popsicle Garland: DIY
Baby Balloon: Etsy
Cake Topper: Etsy
Cake: DIY
Cookies: DIY
Krispy Treats: DIY
Table Cloth: DIY 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable shower and so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please share the link for the invites?! I can't find them on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man it was so long ago I don’t have the link but these are super cute!

      Delete
    2. Sorry the link didn’t paste. ALDinstants had some cute ones!

      Delete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!