4th of July Looks for Kids

Thursday, June 22, 2017

The 4th of July is coming up quick! We're looking forward to some cooler weather at the beach where we can eat our bomb pops before they melt! Every year we put on our festive attire and walk in the community parade while sipping our coffee and snackin' on donuts. Not much else makes me happier!

I rounded up some of my favorite holiday looks below if you like to get festive...

white set // suit // gingham dress
romper // suit // pants

popsicle dress // top // suit // shorts // gingham dress // striped dress
Also THIS DRESS! I stumbled across it after I made the collage above. SO cute!
*Items without a link are from Zara. Their website was down when I went back to link to each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!