Lumberjack Baby Shower

Monday, February 29, 2016

Over the weekend I had the joy of helping my Mom host a shower for my sister-in-law. My brother's girlfriend helped us too and it went really smoothly! My Mom decided on a lumberjack theme since that's what the nursery design is based on. Luckily I already had a lot of rustic decor and my Mom snagged a table cloth along with a cute banner.










The Mama to be!
It was definitely fun seeing all the gifts that my sis-in-law got since she is having twins too! I can't wait to borrow all her stuff. ;) Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Everything was adorable! I need the pasta salad recie, I wanted to lick my plate. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twins too! wow. It must be in the water. What a wonderful shower. I looove the theme.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!