Weddington Way Style Challenge

Monday, December 15, 2014

Over the weekend I had two friends get engaged! And while I've been married almost 8 years (applause appreciated) ;) I still enjoy seeing the latest trends when it comes to wedding style..especially bridesmaid attire! My friends over at Weddington Way contacted me and challenged me to come up with a style board for a NYE wedding...wouldn't that be a fun way to ring in the new year!? NYE is usually a glam occasion so I chose a black dress from their line and accented it with rose gold accessories.


Rose gold is super trendy right now and I hope the look stays around for a while...I love it! If you are planning a wedding or in a wedding soon be sure to check out Weddington Way's stylish options!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful color palette! I love how you styled this dress. NYE is definitely a glam occasion and your style sense is perfect! Do you mind if I ask what app you used to create this style board? I have a few ideas of my own I would like to put together. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used photoshop to create the collage. My hubby taught me how to do it but I'm pretty sure he learned how to by watching a you tube video on how to make a collage in photoshop. :) There is a lot of steps...too much to type! hope this helps a little!

      Delete
  2. Super stunning dress, wanted it from the moment I saw it. HouseOfBrides is another top bridal dresses store, worth checking it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!