La Sol Photography 2

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

As promised...a few more of my favorite photos from Lauren at La Sol Photography. If you aren't sick of our mugs yet you will be soon. ;) And yes poor little B had a bruise on her noggin. Annnnnnd I haven't had my hair done since November. Let's pretend I'm trendy and really taking advantage of the ombre look...until yesterday when I realized I was sprouting GRAY hair all over the place! I made a hair appointment faster than you can say "she must be 30 soon." Ugh. Getting old sucks!







practicing her twirling dance moves








can't get over that little swinging ringlet!



who took my baby and turned her into a toddler?!




Hope you enjoyed our not-so-little photo shoot from La Sol Photography.

4 comments:

  1. Love your dresses! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! And don't worry I've had grey hairs since I was 16!!!!

    atparsons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!!! I never get over Blair's perfect Shirley Temple curls!!! And you both look amazing! Umm, I've had exactly one haircut since Kaitlyn was born! :/

    xx Viv at JoieDeViv

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!