My Sweet and Saucy

Friday, June 7, 2013

My friend encouraged me to read this blog called My Sweet and Saucy and now I can't get enough of it! I even follow her on Instagram (stalker, I know). But she has the cutest little girl around the same age as Blair and she owns a darling bakery. I was obsessed with the party she threw for her daughter's first birthday. Check out the pictures below... most amazing desserts ever!

Blake, the birthday girl

such a cute cake topper!

"bow" themed



washi tape to hang photos...genius

from crate and barrel


washi taped drinks

smash cake



don't you love the bow backdrop?





beautiful!
Sometimes when I see gorgeous parties like this one I have "party regret" which means I wish I could do Blair's first birthday all over again. But I mean the girl owns two bakeries so it's hardly fair to compete with that. I do love the mint, pink, and gold colors. There's always birthday party number 2! Think I better go "pin" this stat!

3 comments:

  1. I follow her too! She has a bakery in Newport and then I saw the baby and was hooked! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is seriously impressive!! I love that cake topper! Wish I could have made one for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to visit my weblog: jackpot 6000 (www.speddd.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you have to say! Leave a comment...it makes my day!